Rest in piece, Robin Williams. Damn fine actor. He was a huge supporter of the USO and volunteered every chance he got. He even insisted to being sent to the front to entertain.
My heart goes out to his friends and family.
I will never forget the time I spent hanging out with him briefly when I was a child.
THYRM/COSTA LUDUS Switchbacks on 2 Surefire G2XPros, thank you @bastinelliknives for the #glock fun!! #glock #htcsresearch #bastinelliknives #surefire #g2xpro #thyrm #switchback #tacticalgear #gun #pistol #flashlight #g17 #g19 #fun #streamlight #costaludus @thyrm @costa_ludus @surefirelights
M1895 Nagant revolver, made in 1944 at Izhevsk, Russia
All the Weapons
Attack of the 50 Foot Woman by Arthur Adams
Pat McNamara - MHA Custom LLC 1911
- Springfield Armory base gun
- Kart NM barrel
- 20 LPI checkered front strap
- Smith & Alexander beavertail grip safety with palmswell
- Smith & Alexander arched mainspring housing with integral magwell blended to frame
- Ambi. thumb safety
-Bomar BMCS adjustable rear sight milled in the “protected” low mount position
- Novak tritium front sight with serrated rear face (recently changed to a fiber optic sight)
- Front cocking serrations milled in the slide to match the rear ones
- Complete pistol lightly de-horned
- Barnhardt “Burner” grips
- Manganese Phosphate finish
MHA Custom, LLC
High Standard HD 22 pistol is more a throwback than an antique but it is still highly sought after today. Its peculiar history may be a reason why
“Get that f**king camera out of here!”